new background

So I started a blog. I'm a planner. I like to organize and prioritize. Sounds kind of weird for a gardener, but hey, its who I am. I like dirt. I like starting things from seeds and help them become the greatness that is veggie! I spent countless hours/days/weeks/months preparing for my garden adventure. I read. I read seed catalogs, old books of my mother's, other gardeners' blogs, random websites about gardening basics, and magazines. With that said, I will forever be a beginner gardener/farmer. So, again, I started a blog. I'm going to share my gardening ups and downs, what worked for me and, of course, my epic failures. I love to share tricks and knowledge and experiences with people that I've learned over time. So please, read my blog and come over to my garden, and mostly, enjoy!



Monday, July 25, 2011

Day ONE and countdown to meeting belly buddy face to tiny face.

I've been begging for this day to come since the heatwave rushed over the Ohio Valley. I had high hopes of major house cleaning and prepping for my wee one and most important, spending some undivided attention on Sophia. In a normal setting, i.e. sans baby belly, I would go at the cleaning like a mad person, tackling every room on the first day. This time, I HAVE to pace myself. I have made a list for each room of things that I want to get done. Each room is broken down into two days. Hopefully this will allow me to clean for a bit, cook for a bit, rest for a lot of bits, and play with Sophia. I'm also trying to make a little daily schedule to make sure that my allotments of time are not overwhelmingly full of cleaning. I am a very "go go go" person. I want everything done yesterday. This is not going to be easy.

52 days until her due date...

No comments:

Post a Comment